Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta - Review about Auto Repair from Lithonia, Georgia

I (Dexter Connors) took my car, a black 2012 Volkswagen EOS, in for a diagnostic test and when I picked it up I noticed the rear wheel on the passenger side had several scratches that weren't there before.I brought it to the service advisors (Bryant Hall) attention and he promptly ignored it.

Two days later (March 9, 2016) I returned to have a fuel pump installed. This time I took before and after pictures of my wheels, and the front wheel on the passenger side was badly disfigured!! I complained again, to no avail. I don't know how my wheels suffered this fate, but I do know it happened while my car was in their possession.

I will never return there again.And from their response to my complaints, I am sure they could care less.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Auto Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #807834

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta.
Filing a new complaint about