1.6

I (Dexter Connors) took my car, a black 2012 Volkswagen EOS, in for a diagnostic test and when I picked it up I noticed the rear wheel on the passenger side had several scratches that weren't there before.I brought it to the service advisors (Bryant Hall) attention and he promptly ignored it.

Two days later (March 9, 2016) I returned to have a fuel pump installed. This time I took before and after pictures of my wheels, and the front wheel on the passenger side was badly disfigured!! I complained again, to no avail. I don't know how my wheels suffered this fate, but I do know it happened while my car was in their possession.

I will never return there again.And from their response to my complaints, I am sure they could care less.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of auto repair from Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta?

Comments